Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Frankfurter Conspiracy!

So...

It started when I got back home from the pearl. It wasn’t that late and I had an early dinner. My air conditioner was making some water flow noises that worried me and I turned it off. The air conditioner has noting to do with the story but I just thought Id add it for some drama. I was already changed into the bare sleeping essentials and suddenly hunger set in. it was that kinda hunger that would make a somalian cry. So I decided to scope some food out at my parents place. (they live next door to me)

I didn’t bother to get changed and went there. There are a few tasks to over come whilst entering the house late at night. One of them is my dog. Snoopy. And if anyone thinks that its easy to enter a house without waking a dog…. Well a big ‘fuck you’ to you!. I don’t believe you. Either that or your dog is dead!

The key went in and the door opened only to realize the stupid windchimes my parents have that made a slight jingle and make my face look like I had just sucked on a lemon. I turned the corridor lights on only to see snoopy all awake and sitting right next to me like on of those funny moments in movies. No barking, no sniffing. Noting just sitting and watching me. Now, there was a reason for this kind of behavior. You’ll find out in the end.

I reach the kitchen with snoopy following me only to realize that there wasn’t any food left. Which means I had to cook some! I must say that my culinary skills are awesome depending on how much I want to woo bev. But at 2:30 in the morning I just didn’t bother. I scanned the fridge and all I could find was Frankfurters!

Fry or Boil?

Had to do it quietly so that no one would wake up. I looked at them franks and said “hello franky, my name is bond, James bond”. With all the sneaking in and stuff it felt like the moment needed for that line to be said.

I boiled the buggers.

Here’s the thing about boiling. Its kinda noisy. All the bubbles popping makes it a little annoying. And that too after carefully picking all the pans and bowls to find the right dish without making any sound. Its quite strange to see how much mess I can make just by boiling some franks. As I saw them float to the top and realizing they were done. I got my plate, turned the lights off and headed for the door.

You know what. For a second there I could almost hear a snicker. And not the funny kinda snicker. It was one of those I played you! You fool kinda snicker. It was snoopy standing right at the bloody door so I couldn’t open it. What a smart bastard! He only let me without barking only cause he knew he would get some food.
I was 2 franks short of my meal. But that was aight. I got away without waking anyone up. I don’t think my parents still know about who took the frankfurters.

Bond always gets his franks!

17 comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Hahahahaaaa

I can think of a more appropriate title ... 'Snoopy - the smart dog!' k PJ!

well am here coz i've been redirected to ur space by mr. qatar ... oh i mean the blog admin of the 'Qatar Diary'...why? coz i wanted to know more abt the song being played on his blog ...... I LOVE IT .... he says tiz unreleased yet n is composed by u .... ummm .... but i want it!!!!!!!!!! can u pleeeeeeeez do somethin??? pretty please with a cherry on top! :D

Thanks,

Cheesy.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

And wow wow ... i love those snow flakes .. or watever they are.....

4:36 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

cheesy: lol. you can download the track from the side bar. just rightclick on the song names and say save target as. there are 3 songs put up there. hope you enjoy listening to them.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Sheesh!

Sorry got it already ... should have had my eyes open!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

cheesy: its cool mate. glad to see you are enjoyin the songs. will be puttin up the videos soon.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart dog u have there:)

Angeldust

7:53 PM  
Blogger Mr. J said...

Frankfurters are really awesome. And snoopy looks to be one cute doggie. Wht breed is he?

Care for some hotdogs? ;) Lol!!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

angeldust: im glad i have a smart dog. im pissed off that he outsmarted me.

me: lol, hes a german shepard and something else mixed. looks like a mini german sheperd.

11:04 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Lol.. The appropriate Cliche would be~ its dog eat dog world!

Another blogger (confetti in the wind) was manipulated by a dog recently too. What is the world coming to!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

aj: ever seen that cartoon: spy dogs?

11:50 PM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

sorry to burst your bubble, pal.. but bond in this is not you.. it's snoopy! cheers to the smartass! (have you seen that sienfeld episode when jerry says, when aliens will invade the earth and see dogs poo-ing and humans picking up their poos in a bag, who will they think runs the world? the dogs, of course!)

10:33 AM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

ps: that certificate of merit is the coooolest thing i've ever seen! (even though the whole thing was rigged..)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

yeah snoopy was more like evil, manuplative bond in the end. and dude how do u rig something like that on a blog man? ill give you an easy one next time.

11:07 AM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

i don't need an easy one! i need one that's not rigged

11:44 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

it was not rigged. ure just having a sourgrapes moment.

11:57 AM  
Blogger alice said...

good boy ..snoopy...

12:00 PM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

damn!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home