Thursday, December 01, 2005

Its December…

Tis the season!

Lemme describe the mood. It’s a cool night. There’s fog in the air. And every time I take a deep breath I can feel my lungs cold. The air conditioners are off, and suddenly you can hear everything. And nothing. The stars are bright. And im in a fucking mental mood.

Here’s what happens to me in this Christmas season. Actually every Christmas season. I get soo happy you may just wanna throw coconuts at me, with all the intention of both the nuts breaking! And even when the coconut and my nut breaks open, you would still see all my teeth gleaming through the blood.

Everything about this time is just magic. I cant help but do happy and nice things. Chivalry is at its very best. Some people say it’s a bit soon for me to be all ditsy like this but its December. And Christmas is 3 weeks away. More over the love of my life is coming to town. Bevs the only woman on this planet who no matter what has happened and what will happen, ill always love her. Sometimes you are just meant to love someone no matter how much you try to stray away from it!

Life is mostly difficult, troublesome. People go out of their way to piss you off. Bosses get a wee bit extra bossy. Lovers get difficult. Cash is always a little short. But the truth is that it doesn’t really matter in this month.

For 25 days in a year, no matter what happens you know its Christmas. Spread the joy around.

Even a smile goes a long way… go ahead try it!

8 comments:

Blogger KM said...

loved the post!
and the background music was perfect!had me grinning like an idiot!
wat the hell are u justifying ur good mood for!
'tis the season to be jolly!'

:D

7:56 AM  
Blogger SwB said...

hiya clint ( u goan btw? .. me too) ... good singing bro. Waiting to hear more.

cheers mate!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I like that post. I shall start smiling for no reason too :)

And yes, I luuuuuurrrvvvv christmas!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

khizzy: unintentional grinning is awesome concept. im not justifying the mood. just spreading the mood around.

saltwater: dude, i have goa running tru each cell of my body. pity i didnt go there as often. grew up in bombay. thanks for visiting though. cheers!

casa: Thats the spirit mate! thats what i like to hear!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

Well I somehow love Christmas more than Diwali or Holi or anything else for that matter. Maybe its cos the New year is just around the corner and the mood is ALWAYS upbeat in December.

Happy festive season mate!

Let's have some more of those awesome compositons (pictoral kind included).

11:46 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

gman: dude the qatar happening is late btw. i was stupid busy till thursday. the mag only hits the shelfs tom. can u belive how late it is. i just sat at home the weekend. and dont the simple pleasures rock. and the weather is gettin in that mood when we start hitting the dunes again!!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

Egad! Doesn't suit you, clint, i'm sorry to say. christmas spirit and all is fine.. cynicism spirit still rocks :)

3:01 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

cowlick: lol mate. dude. i actually have a real sunny disposition most of the time...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home