Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Boys

This is how I define good friends. Say you lock your self with your 2 friends in an empty room ya. And all you find is a toothpick. If you end up making a sport outta who flicks the toothpick the furtherest, means you guys are good friends.

Its like when u do finally meet up its like we never left. I’m talking about my good friends Keith and pokey. Pokeys real name is Gresham. But due to some freak name calling in college. Gresham became Gresh. Gresh Became Ham. Ham became pork. Pork became Porky. And since he wasn’t fat it finally became pokey. The three of us are worlds apart but yet manage to do the stupidest of things.

Keith is a web guy. Does all sorts of consultation for web stuff. I don’t exactly know what he does but I know its good at whatever he’s doing cause he keeps buying new cars and bikes. And also Keith and me got kicked outta college together for some attendance issue. We were too busy playing guitar at andies(food joint). both of us eventually landed up in design. He went web and I went print.

Pokey is the chef at this restaurant called The Saltwater Grill in Mumbai. He too is doing quite alight for himself. We knew he’d end up in the cooking business since he was always the first one to make breakfast after an intense night of drinking. His eggs were to die for. And he was pretty good at flambéing stuff cause Keith and me used to enjoy watching the flames almost touching my ceiling and then clap afterwards. In hindsight it wasn’t one of the best ideas to be flambéing stuff after drinking, but what the heck!

The reason im writing this post is cause I just stumbled across this small video clip of my last trip to Bombay. I was staying at the Marriott renaissance in powai with bev for a few days and the Boys decided to drop by. I bet you that you have never seen a sillier scene ever! Keith is the one lying on the bed and Pokey comes in later…

Just wanted to say that I miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Life would have been very boring without you!!!

click here, to download video. or right click and choose "save target as"

7 comments:

Blogger Mr. J said...

Lol... Eventually, there's always a kid in every man's heart. That made me laugh.. really did.. Lol!!

1:28 AM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

When you find a toothpick and make a game out of it, it doesn't mean you guys are beast friend - it just means you guys are guys. It's only men who can make a game out of just about everything - spitting, pee-ing, burping ... you get the hang of it.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol ... that was funny!!!!!

btw ... gresham -> ham -> pork -> porky -> pokey .... hilarious yeah!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

cudnt agree more with 'the cowlick'

6:15 PM  
Blogger alice said...

funny video.lol... :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

me: its always this stupid with us.

cowlick: trust me on this and ask any guy u know. its only good friends who can do stupidity together. men can be worse than women when it comes to bitchiness when they dont get along with someone

cheezy: hes even more hilarious in person

alice: glad u enjoyed it

8:02 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

hmmm.. so thats what goes on in the hotel rooms of Bombay. Lol

Gesham becoming Pokey? That story is SO like how my friends got their names too.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home