Thursday, April 06, 2006

Global Djs Bahrain

I must say that I stuck to my plan to the T. I had a real good time. It was more the thought that I was there just to do one thing and one thing only, which was to party that made the whole experience fulfilling. I didn’t want to do it for partying sake. I wanted to do it cause i can now safely say that i had to board a jet aircraft just to go clubbing...

right from when i got out of the airport things started to get fun. i got this "what the fuck" look from the cabby who couldnt quite figure out y i had just come out of the arrivals and wanted to go to a nightclub.

This place was called BJ's club. it seems like its the best club in bahrain. from the outside it looked like a big huge wall with just a door to let people in. once inside it looked like a club outta the movies. laser lights everywhere, 3 bars. and not many people at the time i had got there.

Hooked up with the global djs boys there. Jarod, joe metri, 4 strings and last but not least Paul Mendez. We were starting to get a little paranoid at about 11 o clock as not many people had showed up. But the organiser gaurenteed us that the people would come. What happened next is something ive never seen in my life. In the matter of 15 minutes a good 200 people walked through the door as if there was some public transportation to the club and that public transportation had a group discount rate.

Bahrain has a more mature crowd than doha does. Lot more europeans and a whole bunch of arabs who come from countries that have no clubs. (u know what I mean). As then night went on the booze kept flowing. And as we were from doha all the booze was free for us. Didn’t drink as much as I would considering that it was free but I had my plan to get back on that 7 o clock flight. Couldn’t have done it if I was shitfaced.

The night got over, it started to rain and we got taken in this nice snazzy new BMW to our hotel. It was just the boys left. And the stupidity that comes along with boys after a party. I slept for an hour and got dropped to the airport and was back in doha on time.

Was a good night. And tonight is the party in doha. Im too tired and too hungover to party again. But then you only live once.

will post the links to the pictures once they are up..

Also the following deserves a mention:.

If you hang around with Scottish people, you will start speaking like them… and as if an indian accent isn’t flat enough. Now ive added a little Scottish to it. Its stuck in my head and its soo annoying…

6 comments:

Blogger Mr. J said...

Wow... that must've been something. Go for the party tonight too. party till you drop. ;)

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clint buddy...ur da man!!!!
sumday i shall be partying like this (deep sigh)
cheers!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

You da man's man, man! Keep up the partying and send some of the dj's my way, we really need good music here...

5:37 AM  
Blogger alice said...

clint....u r my man....u r so cool....u rock...
and scottish accent.....its so cute...

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well .. u were on my island and didnt holla ;)
i missed out on these dj's show at bj's but i heard it was good, and reading what u had to say.. u only made me feel jealous that i couldnt be there!
But then again, u missed out on the paul van dyke experience, the first out-of-this-world rave party on the island, and it was worth it! Paul is offical a master dj doing what he does best! :)

enjoy your never ending partying ! ;)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

ella: who are you?

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home