Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wheres my Jet? i need to get to work!

yes... today i had to fly to work. part of my job is to source suppliers and keep upto date with the latest that the print media field has to offer. so i had to hop a flight to dubai to check out this print exhibition. im just facinated that i did a trip like this. heading to another country and comming back the in under 12 hours. it was quite tiring i must say. i dont know how people do it. the time spent there was aight but the flight was painful

ive got this massive cold ya. and cause of that both my ears got blocked. i took my psp to listen to some music and i couldnt hear anything from the headphones. but i did get to see the grandeur of dubai. and let me be honest with you. i quite like doha. its smaller. its quicker to get from one place to another and the people are a wee bit nicer. maybe i didnt get to spend that much time there so im not doin it justice. i plan to do a weekend trip where i just party my ass of and come back.

i love flyin during the day. cause i like to see clouds. i love clouds for some reason. i love the fact that they are white. donno y. ive always been attracted to them.

i got a couple of pics up at my photoblog. check em out... share my affinity towards the open sky!

Aircraft window pics

7 comments:

Blogger Mr. J said...

Nice pics mate.. Live it up. ;)

12:17 AM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

You're a jet-setting dude now :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Nice pics but I like the hot DJ better.

And couldnt you just combine both blogs? Hi Res Pics just get plucked off the net & used by irresponsible people...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

me: yup... doin that.

cowlick: not just yet...

aj: which hot dj? didnt want to combine both blogs. would have too many pics here and would fill up my blog. and i really dont mind people using my pics. if i put it here its up for grabs... art should be free...

11:57 AM  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

How was the trip dude?
You shudda stayed on for another day.

1:08 PM  
Blogger burf said...

ears? or nose?

9:43 PM  
Blogger alice said...

nice pics...u shd try n travel in the evning...clouds look better...not white but good nonetheless..

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home