Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pardon me, while I burst into flames!

Rage is a good thing. As long as its targeted rage.

As the people who know me will tell you at im a happy demeanor kinda guy. Conflicting situations kinda bore me. I like when everyone’s happy. Ofcouse I get into those situations where the voices have to be raised and the comebacks have to be bitchy. But that again happens very rarely.

But now a days I’ve been noticing this recurring issue about people asking me and telling me stuff that kinda mocks/insults me. Ofcouse they are just sayin it to make an odd joke here and there and don’t really realize they are crossing the personal barrier. Either that or they are just being mean. And I, most of the time just laugh it off cause it doesn’t make sense to confront these cunts, or give another nasty comeback because it a waste of my time. Or maybe I don’t wanna be mean and loose their friendship.

Although… Now…

Ive figured out the perfect equation…

Cunt X Disrespect X ME = Wrath

And ill tell you why this equation is perfect. If some respects you, for example: your friend, your relative, your colleague, etc. they will never do something intentionally to hurt you. They will stop short before the insult barrier is crossed.

But the cunts will go on and on… and that’s when you know that this cunt is not someone you have to be nice to. Just burst into flames man. And its cool cause the cunt deserved it. You didn’t ask the cunt to open his/her mouth. The cunt is acting on free will. And free will turns into monkey behaviour, the monkey should be slapped around with bananas. (just a euphemism).

Also before you do so, please listen to the song “pardon me”(while I burst into flames) by incubus, who inspired me for this kinda thinking. Especially the chorus Im sure you will relate:

Check out the lyrics: Pardon me, Incubus II.

12 comments:

Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Whoa...that's how I felt like a few days back. Yeah, targeted rage is a very good thing and especially when the target is within reach.

Cunt X Disrespect X ME = Wrath
One addition: all this= proof that cunt is a cunt. lol...lame, I know.

P.S.: Mine was the FIRST reverberation. Woo-hoo! :D

4:43 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

girl: that was a quick. i posted like 2 min ago...
ure free to add to the equation as much as you want... its not lame. its all justified when dealing with a cunt.

4:49 PM  
Blogger burf said...

ask the person to meet outside ;)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Mr. J said...

Despite your wrath, you seem to be pretty chilled out. :) Wish I could be the same too...

2:09 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Some idiot randomly scratched a line across my car door last nite!
(My poor baby Jane!)
So I was pissed as hell! But yeah, its important to target all that rage correctly.

4:43 AM  
Blogger alice said...

ur absofuckinlutely correct.....that's exactaly what cunts deserve....i m gona save this post as a fav....

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

hahha!! the worlds like tat..
unfortunately:) but uve to give ur best:)
so rock!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Negative Creep said...

Hell Fucking Yeah!!! Rage is the most potent and the most important emotion we possess... Let it flow...

11:33 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

burf: yeah man. wish it was that simple.

me: see... its simple. if its not personal. it aint worth it. someons just having a bad day. no need to get rattled bout anything.

aj: that happened to me too... i wrote a post about it a while ago. its called "bastards"

alice: glad it made sense to you... btw. how do u save someone elses post?

unaiza: the worlds not so bad i think. its just these dicks who make it worse.
u have one of those names that are difficult to pronounce if u read it...

creep: oh trust me its gonna flow!!!

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol..i was actually thinkin of this song and whether i shud do a post on it...cuz i faced the same darn problem...Bitches!!!!!!!
cheers!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger KM said...

arrrrrrrrrgh...
submitted a long ass comment and it 'errored' on me...
sad!
i basically wanted to say that u did good!
Rage is in!
*ok so i made that up...but im alot like u, and am averse to conflicts...but the other day i 'lost it' and now everyones on their tippy toes around me.lol*

6:02 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

how is that person disrespecting you? Example please ..

I am always open to criticism as long as it is an intelligent criticism .. no point in arguing with a STUPID person .. it just drives mecrazy .. and my rage becomes physical.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home