Monday, November 21, 2005

Got the blues.

I’ve been sitting with my guitar singing sappy love songs for the last couple of days. it doesn’t help that one of my walls are painted blue just to remind me of that bluey feeling. True that I miss my girlfriend, and theres nothing I can do about it for now. So ive been downloading smallville, just to kill time. For those who don’t know what smallville is, it’s the story of clark kent before he became superman. Quite a good series. Especially for me cause they’ve taken a small concept and taken it 2 a whole new level. U know me and concepts.

So anyways there was this scene where he’s standing alone at his prom and lana lang(his love of his life) walks in. they play this song called you and me by lifehouse(playin on my blog). I don’t know what happened to me but I was like cheering him on!!! I mean, what the fuck? Here I am, late in the night, sitting at the edge of my bed, arms in the air shouting “fucking, Fucking, Fucking.

When people such as myself, behave in ways that are reminiscent of a camel whose balls have been tickled, certain amount of analysis is required.

Here’s my take on the happy camel…

As fictional as it was, it stirred up memories of when I used to long just to see her face… insecurity of whether she likes me or just being polite. How could a being as perfect as her want to talk to me? She has a choice of soo many guys… what does she see in me…

And the moment when ure lips make contact. The shuddering of your heart. The nervousness, the speech impediment, trying soo hard not to show ure scared…

Lifes got some awesome episodes. For that minute, when Clark sees lana, all I could think of was how thankful I am for those memories, as immature as they were… I know they wont come back cause I am smarter now and the naivety of relationships are long gone…

So if u do see or think about something that makes u wanna do the camel ball tickle. Go ahead and shout your heart out. Its just life giving you a nice subliminal flashback!

I miss you bev!

14 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aww, I cant hear the song, but You and Me is a great track, and so are some of the others from the Smallville episodes... Remember the brevity of the scene where "I wish i cared" plays..Oh..I have a lump in my throat just thinking of it.

And I hope you get to see your lady love soon. LDRs blow.

7:12 AM  
Blogger KM said...

i know wat ur talking about.
lol...when something as simple as holding hands could make ur heart skip a beat.
nice memories they are.
"U know me and concepts."
lol..them concepts...once you get into them, nothing is plain and simple.
EVERYTHING has a concept!
aaaaaargh!(the curse of being a creative)
and yes the 'a' before creative was intentional...cuz being creative and 'a creative' are different.
i have to justify this so many times, i figured id do it b4 hnd.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

I havent even read the post yet.
But the song got my attention ... I downloaded it just by accident long time back and loved it.
So surprised to hear it here...

Beautiful... lovely to strum too.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

the naivety of relationships are long gone…

I miss the naivety.... :(

8:50 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

jupiter: i see her next month... too long, im watchin smallville season 5 now. its gettin mental...

khizzy: man ive tried soo hard to explain to people about the 'a creative' thing. i always say 'a creative'. but then again its agency speak. i dont expect the commoners to get it. :) life is one big concept: ure born, u live, u die. expendable commodities, we are... gods best creation.

saurabh: read the post and listen to the song at the same time. awesome effect.

casa: the wonder, magic and innocence of falling in love 4 the first time... gone...

9:40 AM  
Blogger Mr. J said...

Dude.... the song and the post gel so well... Ohh heck, why am I feeling the butterflies in my stomach..

Its getting kinda depressing mate.. c'mon, change the song, where is Switchfoot??

11:31 AM  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

well written mate!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

me: dude ive got the blues. now u have to have them too!!! switchfoot will come back when the moods better

conman: thanks mate.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Mr. J said...

How about some drinks to kick the blues away? ;) Cheer up!

12:09 PM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

good on ya, mate!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

Beautiful beautiful.

I can relate to a lot of it cos I am far away from my woman too.... the blues. Love the way they feel sometimes. The guitar is your best buddy ... the music all seems to convolute on you.

3:15 PM  
Blogger alice said...

lovely post...made me smile and miss my BF..though he is here...but i missed him...thanks for a beautiful post...made my day....i love my sweetie sooooo much.....hmmmmm...i think i'll go cal him...

4:34 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

me: na man. too much work to be hungover...

cowlick: thanks...

saurabh: yeah the guitar. been there in good times... been there in the bad times...

alice: lol... glad it made ure day...

10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im a smirk too. Great.

That makes two cynics that don't think happy thoughts and go cuddly-wuddly when a little kid brings them a flower.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home