Monday, November 14, 2005

Everybody Chill! We’ve got Bigger problems!

What the heck is wrong with everyone these days? Is it just the people I meet or is it this country? Everyone’s always upset with something or someone insignificant.

“Oh! He said this!”
“she did that”
“I don’t trust him/her”
“how could he do this man?”
etc etc

im not complaining about the bitching. That’s ok. What I’m complaining about is the fact that the people I know are concerning themselves with problems that are really quite insignificant. Getting upset and all rattled up about things that are not personal is just down right trivial to me these days.

Don’t get me wrong. This crap that im giving right now may seem a little righteous, but it’s the truth. I really don’t give a fuck!

See, this is the way I look at it: If it’s not personal, I shouldn’t be getting upset about it. I mean, what’s the point. To some extent I do consider myself as a goal orientated person. And every time I seem to get upset with someone I just take a step back and look at the bigger picture. And trust me on this one. The bigger picture rocks!

Like why do I care of what my friends think of me and what I do. In the end of the day im happy for myself and happy doing what im doing. Everyone else who is does not effect my life in anywhich way is really quite like furniture on the walls… irrelevant.

This is a PSA to all those battling with issues of frustration and irritation among peers or colleagues. If you cant wipe them off the face of the planet with a ray gun then theres no point getting upset over it.

Sit back. Relax and enjoy the ride.

Life is fun, if you don’t take the idiots seriously…

10 comments:

Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

I love the foot note....

"Life is fun, if you dont take the idiots seriously"


So true!
Yet so hard to follow sometimes. Disconnecting yourself from these very fools or their petty opinions becomes a challenge to one's ego.

But a challenge worth taking up...

God sent this post is....

12:00 PM  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

And the conman agrees. Man... people really bother about and fret over such petty issues. I don't know man, when I take a step back... all I see is this huge world that I've dreamt of making a difference in. And when that's in front of me, man, you can imagine why I kinda stay aloof from petty issues, and people who crib about petty issues.
Thats why mate... fewer friends... but I love everybody in the long run.
*If I was Jeseus, I'd hang out with all the wrong crowd...
And man, I'd never get bored...
If I was Jesus*

1:06 PM  
Blogger alice said...

i agree with u on this one...completely...u know in life u always have to make choices..eithr u can choose to get angry or depressed or let idiots affect u or u can ignore them and sty happy....and bindaas...

1:12 PM  
Blogger karuna said...

Life is fun... but sometimes it takes just a little while to realise who the idiots are...
But totally get where your coming from

4:49 PM  
Blogger KM said...

i get where ur coming from...but i will honestly admit, that its difficult for me to act upon it.
im way too emotional...and if i feel wronged, i make it my purpose in life to expose the person for who they are.
no issue is petty when im involved.lol.
i suppose id have fewer ulcers, white hairs, and normal bp if i followed ur advice, but aaaaaaargh!
lol...i gonna read this post a few more times.lol.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Great advice... now only if I could follow it. In a way, I'm like Khizzy... too emotionally involved in everything.

Time to make some changes....!!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm...What's petty today could rock your boat tomorrow...whats crucial today could be laughable tomorrow...

Im a confused cookie.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

saurabh: its not god sent. its clint sent. :)

conman: im glad i can make friends easy and have a lotta them. i would have never met you otherwise.

alice: thats the spirit!

karuna: welcome back! give people a 2 week gap to see if they are idiots or not. 2 weeks works for me.

Gman: ya mate. u see the same things i do... so u know what i mean.

khizzy: i used to be that way to. let emotions get in the way. but now i just reserve my emotions on situations that need me to emote. you will always have a choice to change the way you are and feel mate. its human to change.

casa. read above.

jupiter: every situation should be assesed before being acted upon. choosing ure battles correctly will ensure chances of victory. confusion sucks

moron: ure in qatar. and a writer. good stuff. who are u anyways? theres always a solution to every problem. the job is to find it instead of crib about it.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

"And every time I seem to get upset with someone I just take a step back and look at the bigger picture. And trust me on this one. The bigger picture rocks!" - ArroCLint

Well i like what u wrote on top.and the bigger picture defintely rocks..! -grinz- I agree with ya. ta

11:01 AM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

Some people just take themselves too seriously man..

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home