Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Coversation with the ceiling 2

“You like to think you're never wrong
You have to act like you're someone
You want someone to hurt like you
You want to share what you've been through”

Those lines have been taken from the chorus of a song called Point of Authority by Linkin park. And everytime I hear the song I think of the movie ‘The Ring’.
What does one have to do with the other and me?

Lots!

The song is about being scorned.

The movie is about being scorned.

Its not the fact that the movie and the song send the same message, Its just that none of us get the dam message in real life. Its all about being vindictive.

Ive been really mean and fucked up to people, mostly women. Right now in this present stage of my life, the bearings are right. But I do think of the times the grip on life was a tad loose.

It mostly came when I got cheated. Cheated in love, cheated in friendship… along those lines. My last girlfriend cheated on me like I didn’t exist. The point being that when I found out, I took it out on everybody. Something about being evil turned me on. Treating people like objects without feeling. Is that the kinda person I am? Not really. I am not that selfish an individual that wouldn’t consider other peoples feelings. But I did it anyways. That’s why the last few lines of the song above reflect everything. I wanna make everyone feel what I felt… which was completely miserable. In the movie too, the small kid made everyone live what she went tru.

My take on the whole thing is that we have entered into a vicious cycle of events. Christ and Gandhi are the few people who come to mind who would turn the other cheek. And look what happened to them. All martyrs and saints died cause of doing the right thing and following the virtuous path.

I aint no martyr and I aint no saint. When I am hurt i will take it out on anybody who follows...

I am human!

9 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch! Well, thy post sounds like you either haven't let go or you haven't really got used to the whole concept of Gadarene's point 1 and 2. :D

1,2 step
1,2 step
1,2 step
the more we get together, together, together
The more we get together
The happier we'll be
For your friends are my friends
And my friends are your friends
The more we get together
The happier we'll be!

Am i annoying you yet?! Hee. Hee.

Later.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

gman: i know what ure tryin to say. ive been there and done that. but aht im tryin to say is that i know im gonna get hurt by someone or something. and i will take it out on someone else.
dont we all?

meg: i am not easily annoyed. i am one cooool cat.(as said by Zephod)

anu: sucks to know the truth about ones self doesnt it!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You mean ol' bat!

Are you the type that carries heavy mobile phones so they can hurl them at people who piss them off? Are you the kid that filled that other horrid kid's backpack with water (with all his books in it)?

Sorry, that's just me. ;-)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And btw, Batman Begins rocked so hard that I have since devoted my resources to a Christian Bale shrine.

But I love Spiderman too, he can make webs and fly man!
And Wolverine is so hot with his claws and all. Meowwrr.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Well well... I just hope I never cross your path during those days when you are your meanie best!

And I agree with Jupiter.. Wolverine is H-O-T!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

jupiter: have u seen christian bale in the machinist? not very appealing there.. spiderman doesnt fly,. he swings,

casa: i can be quite a bitch in those days. but im quite charming. ull forgive me.

anu: ;d

9:59 AM  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

I don't know... I always like these straight forward confessional - even though well known, still, out aloud posts...
Good one!
And yeah human nature... no denying... When I'm hurt, I hurt.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw him in the Machinist and I loved it! Didn't you?

9:17 PM  
Blogger alice said...

hmmmm......honest confession but....i agree with gardarene here..

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home