Sunday, October 09, 2005

Wolves

Have you ever seen that cartoon or heard the story ‘the Jungle Book’ in which Mowgli the small little baby was taken in by a pack of wolves. Everyone saw that the wolves were really cool and took care of Mowgli, and he grows up to be one of the family.

Here’s my take on the story. It’s absolute bullshit! Who the fuck heard of wolves taking in young human kids? Now for all those people reading this who think that I don’t have a grip on reality and think that it’s only a cartoon… well YOU are wrong!!!

What im talking about is the grander meaning of family. All families are wolf packs protecting their own. The minute an outsider tries to enter their world they turn into hungry flesh eating canines only out for the kill. And trust me all logic and sense gets thrown out the window.

For 20 years I lived away from my so called wolf pack. I too am a wolf just like them, I bear the same gene pool, and have the same color fur. But I am not one of them. In order to be one of the packs you have to grow up with them. No wolf will be accepted within the circle, if accepted, it’ll be only on the grounds of the fact that they have the same blood lines. But great care has to be taken to just be the visitor, the observer, the minimal provider.

I am a wolf; I live in my wolf pack. But I know not to mess with my pack. Wolves always hunt in numbers. I don’t stand a chance.

I used to love the jungle book…
The key words being “used to love”

8 comments:

Blogger Once the Conman said...

Lol...
sorry... was i not supposed to laugh???
LOL...
I like the analogy. Makes sense.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

yeah dude. you can laugh.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I doubt wolves hunt their own kind though...

6:47 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

ya but the wolves i know do...

2:04 PM  
Blogger karuna said...

i highly doubt the jungle book intended for the happenings to be taken as fact.. cmon u can still love it...

3:03 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

i aggree with you karuna... although conceptually mowgli and the wolves try to show a family acceptance formula. which i throughly disaggree with!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We all love our parents, but we have to hate them to a certain extent. That's what evolution is all about. That's why we leave, evolve.

(hey I didnt write that but it makes sense to me)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

makes sense to me too jupiter...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home