Thursday, October 06, 2005

Twilight

I generally write down or illustrate what I dream the night before. Theres just soo much going on in a persons mind when they dream it’s just a waste to forget. So anyways last nights dream was one of the good ones.

Here’s how it played out. (in the dream that is)

Its about 4:30 in the morning and my dad knocks on my room door. (for all who don’t know me, I live in a villa and and my room is outside the main house, Kinda like the security guards quarters, only its much bigger and im no security guard). So anyways I wake up and I do the cocaine shuffle to the door. My dad says “clint have u seen snoopy? (my dog). Because hes not in the house” I said “ ya I think hes under my bed”.

After that I just shut the door and head back to bed. And as soon as I put my head on my pillow I remembered what I seen outside the door. I went back to the door. It was dark at 4:30 in the morning. But everything was bright like it was day. It was like the day but only it was night. I could see the stars and the moon but I could see the sun coming with its blue skies right besides it. There was no twilight it was direct transition from night to day. If I looked to the right I could see every star the sky had to offer. If I looked to the left I would see the sun in all its glory slowly engulfing the night away. It was a kind of beauty I’ve never seen in my life. And when you dream you never know that your are dreaming so everything seems real.

I hurried to find my camera, which I keep ready for these kinds of momentous occasions. And started to look through the viewfinder to get the exact transition. The exact angle at which the bright blue cut the dark of space. Suddenly the lens of my camera became this big telephoto lens for some reason. I looked through it and it seemed like I was looking tru hubbles space telescope. I could see galaxies and stars far far away in colors I honestly cant describe. People say they don’t dream in color. For some reason I do dream in color. Or at least I think I do. But im quite sure I seen some yellow stars with green storm clouds. It was wicked awesome.

From the back I heard my dog bark, as I turned around in my dream my eyes opened to the harsh reality of my dog barking outside my door with the bright yellow sunlight of this desert country gleaming in my face.

Boy, was it a good dream…

6 comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Very well described :)

I dream in colour too!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

60% of us do dream in color. but it seems that it means something. have to do a little research on color dreaming

7:11 PM  
Blogger karuna said...

i don't remember how i dream... heck i can't hardly remember the dreams... but maybe its cuz they aren't as memorable...

1:02 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

i dream every bloody night... its gettin quite annoyin really cause i just wanna get some unadultrated sleep.
its like a 24hour cinema in there!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

Lol...
I dream every night too... before I sleep though, I try and think of things I'd like to dream about...
I usually like thriller dreams. Like a whole lotta people trying to kill me and firing at me while I'm trying to run through the woods. Somehow, I can never run fast enough.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Same here Clint.. I dream too much and wake up in the middle of the night, wishing I could just get some uninterrupted, blissful sleep.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home