Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Listen to me carefully. I will only say it once…

See, I mumble. Not that I go on ranting about unnecessary things, no not that. I just plan mumble. I seem to start the sentence clearly and articulately but eventually it becomes a series of syllables, un-understandable to humans.
Now, I didn’t always do this. It seems to be a problem that’s shown up only lately. Hence I started to wonder why.
The answer is that I don’t have any patience. I don’t feel the need to explain everything to everyone. It’s just a waste of bloody time. I feel that if I start talking, YOU have to understanding everything I say in the first 3 words. And if you don’t! DON’T ask me to repeat it. If you don’t understand what im saying, it means that you probably don’t deserve to be talking to me. I say a lot in a very short span of time. Just pay bloody attention. You will get it if you and I are on the same frequency.

I’m gonna learn sign language…

3 comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

I'm sure sign language will need more patience than the spoken one ;)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Once the Conman said...

I agree with Casa. But yeah... I'm sure energy spent will be less... I guess..
Anyway... about the weekend trip... sure I'm in. What else is there to do?!.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

im jst sick of explain myself over and over again

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home