Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ode to Hypocracy

To all the People who think they know whats right for me!


"I am not an idiot*.
i wasnt born an idiot*.
i have no intention of becoming an idiot*.

just because i dont live the life thats right for you doesnt mean im not living a life.

your advice is always welcome but your judgement can be shoved up my arse.

if i want to spend all MY hard earned money... i will
because i can...

if i complain about my job... your job is to listen... i am only venting frustration... and it doesnt mean that ill drop dead without it.

A job is a Job, it gives u money to eat and live a good life.
IT DOES NOT DEFINE WHO YOU ARE..

I am immature. but id rather be immature now and finish it off rather than me immature when i have to be mature.

Kite surfing is not a dangerous sport...
and nither is my bike. accidents happen... mostly when theres stupidity involved.

if i at any given point appear to be loony, its not cause im nuts, its cause im happy being myself and not afraid to show it. i am not a hypocrate like you... fucking posers.

what i should and should not do with my love life is not your problem. it is only a problem if im in love with your mother, sister or wife.

i dont treat my material things properly, i know that. because unlike you i value people more than material objects!


UP YOURS!



*Definition of the word ‘Idiot’: An offensive term in a now disused classification system for somebody with an IQ of about 25 or under and a mental age of less than three years.

5 comments:

Blogger Once the Conman said...

lol... ROTFL
Hillarious man...
Who are the posers anyway?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

the posers are a few people i used to know who were very instrumental in thinking thing way.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

"if i want to spend all MY hard earned money... i will
because i can..."

Couldnt agree more. I hate it when people tell me what is worth spending my money on and what is not.

I guess its their insecurity. If they cant convince themselves to spend 200 bucks on a jacket, they wanna make sure nobody else does! And if you already did, they'll make sure you feel guilty as hell for it!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

hey g, no need to thank me. optimism is like caviar. its an acquired taste...

btw u owe me 60 bucks!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

i aggree with u casa, i think its more jealousy than insecurity. just cause they cant do it. they get bitter.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home